Shares of Companies
In our portfolio of shares the top-list of the most interesting for trading shares is presented, which are represented on all the largest exchanges in the world.
The peculiarity of working with this trading asset are related to several nuances that you should carefully consider:
- determine the purpose of investment. That means it is necessary to choose shares from the sphere or a company whose activity or products are most comprehensible and interesting to you.
- determine the main factors that affect the stock price: news outlets, merger information, capitalization reports, and outlets for new markets.
- learn how to manage emotions. Not always the results of initial period of trading bring positive emotions. After all, it is not the short-term effect is essentially important but the result of the whole trading session, so if something went wrong within the first hour or two, be patient and let the mind overcome the emotional obstacles.
Shares of Companies
Each currency pair in our investment portfolio is interesting in its own way. We recommend that you do not spread attention to as much steam as you want. Determine one, maximum, three pairs, the ratio of which has a certain stability of the trend.
- start your trade with the leaders. These are, as a rule, EUR-USD, USD-JPY, USD-CHF, GBP-USD.
- As soon as you handle the algorithm of the exchange rate of the major currency pairs and this will bring you besides some emotional satisfaction, a real profit, try to experiment. From our experience, the EUR-AUD, EUR-CAD, EUR-CHF look very attractive.
- Additional analysis can be gained from reports of national banks whose currency is nominated in the specified pairs.
Trading on stock indices is rather similar to trading on shares (see section "Shares of companies").
A significant difference compared to trading stocks is the analysis of their behavioral trend. I.e. when working with stocks your attention is focused on the analyst of factors associated with only one enterprise but when working with stock indices you should monitor the whole branch of the economy, depending on the index it is included in.
In our opinion, the following indices of stock exchanges are the most attractive and stable to earn on:
- Dow 30 - the most solid and old stock index of Wall Street. Component combines the level of stock prices of the 30 largest open joint-stock industrial enterprises oin the United States. There is since 1896.
- S & P 500 index - in its basket brings together the 500 largest US companies that have the highest capitalization. The value of the index reflects the total capitalization of the enterprises included in the list. It is founded and traded since 1982.
- Nasdaq 100 index - unites the 100 largest capitalization of high-tech industrial companies, whose shares are traded on the stock exchange in Chicago. It is founded and traded since 1985
- Russel 2000 - unites 2000 enterprises of small and medium business, whose shares are traded on the US stock exchange. It is the most unpredictable of the indices represented in our list what makes it possible to earn good money at those moments when for many traders who like stable trading, the "financial calm" comes. It is founded and traded since 1984.
Analytical sources which can assist while working with these investing issues are the news of major world exchanges, the emergence of technological innovations, the change of leadership of large companies whose shares go to the list of these indices.
Commodity futures can exactly be called the most comprehensible and predictable investment instrument in the world.
The purpose of creating futures was to create insurance against financial risks. Basically, they are divided into 2 main types - settlement futures and delivery futures. Settlement futures is the main instrument of profit making, as the date of financial calculation for it is determined by the moment of the settlement (expiration). The deadline depends directly on the degree of liquidity of the underlying asset, which is traded in futures. The expiration period can be from an hour to several months.
With all different types of futures for basic assets, our analysts recommend to start with those more understandable and well-known to everyone:
- futures for crude oil Brent, WTI or Urals. Their volatility directly depends on the decisions made by OPEC, the US government's statements about the oil reserves in the US, the appearance of new serial types of electric vehicles, etc
- gold futures (indices IAU, GLD, UDL, SGOL). As a rule, these futures are traded equally well regardless of the market conjuncture in other commodity segments. However, sufficient volatility appears when political stability in large gold mining countries is disturbed.
- Futures for wheat, rice, corn (Spring Wheat, Rough rice, Corn). In spite of the apparent simplicity, the quotes of "food futures" are influenced by information on crops, natural disasters, weather disasters.
Thus, analyzing the above-mentioned types of investment instruments in the form of commodity futures, our analysts primarily draw attention to forecasts for the climatic zones and the state of the mining and agricultural industries of the large-scale players in this market.
Perhaps, the most profitable tool for obtaining a large profit from all available at our disposal. The market of cryptocurrency instruments is so fast-growing that even large institutional investors (world banks and well-known financial funds) are no longer able to control it by redemption even at the level of start-up formations. That frankly speaking means people highly appreciate these currencies in all countries of the world where free access to the Internet is available.
Cryptocurrency has significant advantages in comparison with conventional fiat money, the main ones of which are:
- security against counterfeit
- absolute decentralization of circulation
- anonymity while using
- not subject to inflation
- freedom of emission
The investors' confidence in these currencies is absolute. In recent years, the level of capitalization of cryptocurrencies exceeds any forecasts of analysts and experts in this industry. The largest infusions in cryptocurrencies are carried out by major players of Asian markets, which, as it is truly said, are the drivers of the world economy for the last 3 decades. Asian investors, as worthy representatives of their culture and habits, always make investments with an eye to the distant future. These guys know a lot about technology and know how to make money!
Against the backdrop of such a favorable economic environment, we simply have to report that all experts are unanimous in opinion - trading on the cryptocurrency brings the greatest profit.
The portfolio of investment tools for crypto-money looks attractive in almost all the categories. Our experts recommend to start with the hottest list which contains only monsters of this market:
- Bitcoin (BTC). Undisputed leader of the world's crypto-system. It was founded in 2008, every year gaining capitalization and attracting investors with only one of its name. Capitalization is estimated at USD30.5 billions.
- Etherium (ETH). Technologically, this cryptocurrency was sharpened directly for trading needs - for the execution of smart contracts. Some ill-willers talk about technological shortcomings and security holes but its capitalization in USD8.8 billion says the opposite.
- Ripple (XRP). It was released in 2012 with the aim of servicing e-commerce needs. A distinctive feature is the speed of payment transactions. Released in line with the slogan "to transfer values to the Internet community with the speed of information" and capitalization in USD7.7 billion, the creators have certainly achieved their main goals.
- Litecoin (LTC). Being the analogue of the leader of this market, Bitcoin, this currency embodied additional value for the user - almost zero cost of transactions. With a capitalization in USD1.9 billion and a relatively small denomination, it is almost an ideal trading instrument.
- Monero (XMR). Despite its relatively young age (released in 2014), for a short period of time this currency attracted both investors and a large number of users. The technological novelty used, the CryptoNote protocol, allows us to scale, which in the short term allowed to reach capitalization of this currency to 900 million of US dollars.
Experts and analysts agree that trading on these crypto instrument assets is a 100% hit in the bull's-eye. Investing in these assets is not only financially rewarding but also trending. Everyone wants to keep pace with the times and be successful, stable and financially independent. This is all about the cryptocurrency trading where you can realize all these issues.
Analytic sources in the crypto-instruments trading are assumed to be reports from cryptocurrency exchanges. Among their sufficient diversity, the following are considered solid and reliable :
One of the several essential indicators to demonstrate the scale of these exchanges is the turnover of trading crypto-currency transactions equivalent to 500 million US dollars a day. In the opinion of competent sources the top-5 of these exchanges will reach the turnover of the largest stock exchange, the Wall Street exchange just in five years.